How to fix poco f2 pro network problem:
In today’s busy world where everything is based on online, from our office work to shopping and food every thing we do with the help of our smartphone. If something happens to our smartphone then we can literally face a lot of problems.
Well all know how important is a good network in our smartphone, we all purchase sim looking at which company tower is nearby us so that we can get good coverage. What if i will tell you, your smartphone is all ok and you in a place where your network coverage is also pretty good. But you see your smartphone showing no signal and if there is signal also then also you can’t use your internet or you can’t call anyone. I can imagine how difficult is your situation. Well don’t worry about it most of the time this happens because of simple software problems and it can be solved easily. Hear below i have written one of the easiest solution of this problem, you can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- At first turn on your poco f3 smartphone.
- After it go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on connection and sharing.
- Click on reset wifi, mobile network and bluetooth.
- Hear click on reset settings.
- Enter your smartphone password.
- Now click on ok.
- When you will done all the things simply just restart your smartphone and check your network problem again after restarting and you will see your problem will be solved.
Hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your problem. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem then you can just comment below and our team will definitely help you to solve this problem.