Oneplus 6t camera not working problem solution: We all know the importance of camera in our smartphone, we all know how important it is in our smartphone. But sometimes due to bad luck we face problem on. Imagine you have visited a beautiful place and there you pick up your smartphone to take a beautiful picture but there you see your smartphone front camera/ pop up camera has stopped working. Stuffs like this literally can spoil anyone mood.
Restart your smartphone
This is the first thing that you should do before going to do anything. Sometimes simple issues like ui crash/ failure also cause this problem and this can be easily solved just by restarting the smartphone.
2. Clear Camera App Cache and Data
- At first turn on your oneplus 7 smartphone.
- After it go to Settings of your smartphone.
- Then click on Apps.
- In All Apps, you can view the full list of existing apps.
- Click on camera app.
- Click on Storage and select Clear cache option after it click on the Clear data and clear the data.
Update yore smartphone
Sometimes buggy updates also cause this problem if you have downloaded any beta update then this may have caused the issue. Wait for some days and when you will see a update came from company immediately update your smartphone and your problem will be solved.
If you have just tried thousands of solutions but none of them has worked for you. Then there maybe any kind of hardware issue in your laptop which is causing the problem. What i recommend you is visit any authorised service centre near your locality and check your device there if there will be any hardware issue then it can be easily identify.
- Oneplus freeze, fix freezing problem oneplus 1, nord, 7 any oneplus smartphone
- Poco x2 touch not working problem solution
- Realme stuck on logo problem solution
Howtofixgadgets – Oneplus 6t camera not working problem solution