Samsung s9 flickering green screen, Samsung smartphone plink lines: Hello samsung smartphone users hope you all are doing great in your life. Well today hear in this article we will discuss about how you can solve your samsung smartphone flickering, green/ pink lines on screen problem. Well most of the time this problem because of system ui failure and most of the users face the problem because of this. But sometimes in some cases it’s hardware issues like any damage in lcd panel or battery issue this cause. Well but in this case let’s assume you are facing the problem because of software issue which most users face. Hear below we have mentioned the earliest solution of this problem. You can try it and this will definitely help you in solving this problem.
How to fix samsung s9 flickering green screen, Samsung smartphone
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume down button of 10 to 20 seconds.
- Now when you will see the samsung logo start appertaining on your smartphone screen release both the buttons the power button and volume down buttons.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot.
- When this will end and your smartphone will turn on at that time you will see your problem will be solved.
Now what we all are expecting that you all have successfully solved your problem through this article. If your answer is yes then congratulations and if case if anyone of you is still facing the problem after applying the solution also then here in this case you can just take out repairs help. What you have to do is just comment below your problem in the comment section and after it our team will definitely help you in solving this problem.
- Samsung s21 black screen but vibrates problem solution
- Charging port not working samsung phone Fix it
Howtofixgadgets – Samsung s9 flickering green screen, Samsung smartphone plink lines