K20 pro network issue, fix redmi k20 pro network problem:
We all know how important is a good network in our smartphone non of us want a bad call quality or internet quality. Imagine you have something very important to do, like you want to mail a important message to your office or you want to make a important call. In that time you see your smartphone can able to connect internet/ call and you see network problem however there is good network coverage. Imagine how irritating it will be and what it feels like.
Well the network problem happens because of two reasons. The first one is because of hardware issues and the second one is because of software problems. Well you can’t solve the hardware problem by your own but if it’s any software related problem which average people face then it can be solved easily just by following some simple steps. Hear below also i have written some of easy solutions of this problem. You can try them and this will definitely hundred percent solve your problem.
- The first thing that you should do is simply turn on your redmi k20 smartphone.
- Now after it go to settings of your smartphone.
- Hear click on connection and sharing.
- Now click resert wifi, mobile & bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Now restart your smartphone and check whether your network problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved completely.
Hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your network problem through this article incase if anyone of you is still facing the problem after applying this solution also. Then you can just comment below your problem in the comment section out team will definitely reach to you and we will try our best to solve your problem.