Oneplus 7 charging problem solution:
1. Check your smartphone charging port, everyone who is facing the problem he/she should do this thing first. When charging cable because old they start loosing their capacity to charge your smartphone. I recommend your try any other charging cable and check whether problem is solved or not.
2. Check your charging adapter, If your charging cable is all ok then check this. Most of the time due to short circuit our smartphone charging port doest work. What you can do is pick your charging adaptor and smell it if it smells like burry or burned then it’s time to replace it. Go to Amazon or any other shopping site or you can go for local market also. Find the original Oneplus charging adopter and replace with the old one.
3. Reboot your smartphone
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume down button.
- Now when your smartphone screen flash with a vibration sound release both the buttons of your smartphone and after it your smartphone will perform force reboot.
4. Check your charging port, Sometimes some unwanted particles like dirt/ dust, sand and water molecules stuck there in our charging port and these block our smartphone from charging. What you can do to solve this problem is pick a ear cleaner or straw and put it inside your charging port and clean it, clean it the way it will not damage anything. After your charging port will be cleaned your problem will be solved.
5. Replace your charging port, If you have done thousand of things but non of them work then there most probably you have any issue in your charging port or charging ic. I recommend you to check your phone to any authorised service center near your locality it will be better.
Okadtech – Oneplus 7 charging problem solution