Poco m2 pro speaker problem solution:
Are you facing speaker problem in your poco m2 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this speaker problem. If your answer is yes then you are in the correct place. We will help you in solving your poco m2 pro speaker problem. You just have to do is please read the article carefully from starting to end and follow all the steps and after it you will easily solve this problem.
How to fix it
- At first turn on your poco m2 pro smartphone.
- Now after it just go to settings of your poco m2 pro smartphone.
- Then in the search bar search additional settings and when you see click on it.
- Now scroll down and click on clear speaker.
- Now turn on it for 10 – 20 minutes.
- This beep sound is a heading is a high frequency sound which is made to clean your smartphone speaker. If your smartphone is water damaged then it will just remove the water from your speaker through this sound and your problem will be solved.
Hope this solution has helped you in solving your poco m2 pro speaker problem. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem then you can just comment below your problem our team will definitely help you to solve your problem.
- Redmi note 8 pro ghost touch problem solution
- Xiaomi redmi note 4x black screen problem solution
- Redmi note 10 pro front camera issue solution
- Redmi note 3 charging problem solution
- mi phone speaker not working, fix it in easy way
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- Redmi 3s switch off automatically problem solution
- Redmi 4a no signal problem solution
- Redmi Note 3 headphone symbol problem solution
- Redmi note 9 pro microphone not working problem solution
- Redmi 2 prime mic problem solution
- Redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo solution in easy way