Poco x3 fingerprint sensor not working problem solution: Are you using a poco smartphone and you are facing fingerprint sensor problem in your poco smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If your answer is yes then don’t worry we are hear for you, we will help you in solving this problem. Hear below i have mentioned one of the easiest solution to solve this problem. What you can do is follow all the steps mentioned below and read the whole article carefully from stating to end and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem.
How to solve poco x3 fingerprint sensor not working
- Go to settings of your poco x3 smartphone.
- After doing it just scroll down and click on password and security.
- Now hear what you can do is remove your old fingerprint and delete it.
- After it just go back to settings menu again.
- Click on apps.
- Click on manage apps.
- Hear search for system launcher and click on it.
- Now force stop it and clear the data and cache of it.
- After doing all these stuffs simply restart your smartphone nd check whether your problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved completely.
Hope this article was informative for you and this has helped you in solving your poco x3 smartphone fingerprint sensor not working problem. If your answer is yes then we are really happy for you but incase if anyone of you face any problem while solving this problem. Then hear in this case you can just go for fingerprint sensor replacement don’t worry it will not cost you more. If you need any help in then you can comment below we are here 24*7 for your help.
Howtofixgadgets – Poco x3 fingerprint sensor not working problem solution