First why Nokia phones heat
If you are facing heating problem in nokia 2 or 3 then let me tell you. If you are using nokia phone models like Nokia 2 or Nokia 3 that means the phone is too old and it has low ram. Nokia 2 has processor of snapdragon 212 and it comes with 1gb ram where Nokia 3 has MediaTek MT6737 processor with 2gb ram both the phone nokia 2 and nokia 3 are the low rated phones and both the phones disappointed the users there are a lot of users complaining about the issues like heating and hanging.
How to fix heating problem in nokia 2/3
- Don’t use your phone while charging. while charging power is drawn to operate the screen and other compounds and it can lead over heating.
- Turn off auto brightness. The system auto brightness run’s by your phone sensor and it gives a heavy task to your phone sensor
- Update your phone. By updating your phone it will help your phone to run on it’s latest version.
- Turn off Hotspot/Wifi when not in use. Hotspot/wifi consume your battery.
- Limit Your Multitasking works. Multitasking effects on your phone processor.
- If your phone ram is low its for moderate games …so avoid playing heavy games
- When shooting video, turn on Airplane Mode and turn off video stabilization.
- If your phone is in a case, then try to remove the case it helps your phone to stay cool.
- Protect your phone from direct sunlight.
- Turn off your GPS/Bluetooth when it is not is use.
Howtofixgadgets – How to fix heating problem in nokia 2/3