Logo stuck error is the most common error faced by a lot people it simply means if the logo stuck in your phone then you will be unable to do anything on your device. If the logo stuck in a loop then the process goes into a state called bootloop and your device will be frozen. If You face the problem of apple logo stuck on iphone screen then follow my steps these will definitely help you.
Why this happens
- Physical damage – If you have accidentally dropped your phone on ground or somewhere else and you may not know but your iphone has a internal damage in it’s hardware in this case you have to visit apple repairing store.
- Installation of third party apps on iphone – If your device is jailbreaked you may have to see the problem.
- Liquid damage – If any liquid particle fall on your phone then it can damage your internal hardware and it may leads to stock logo problem during boot process .
- Software problem – If you are using a jailbroken iphone or if you have order version of ios in your device then may see the problem on your phone.
- Running beta version of ios – running beta version of ios on your device also cause the problem.
How to fix it
Method 1) method no.1 is too simple you just have to do is put your phone on restart process not only iphone there are a lot of other phones face the logo stuck problem on their phone it can be fixed simple by restarting the phone.
Method 2) At first you have to connect your phone to your computer using apple lightning cable after connecting it follow the above steps.
For iphone 6,6s earlier – hold the power and the home buttons even after apple logo appears?
For iphone 7,7 plus – hold side button and volume down buttons even after the logo appears.
For iphone 8,xr,x,11 and new models – Hold the side buttons even after logo appears.
After this step you have to do is when you see the message connect to iTunes on your iPhone screen. Release your hand from your phone button. After it lunch iTunes on your computer and when you will receive a message (update or restore) select update and it will solve your problem.
Method 3) put your phone into recovery mode – Recovery mode boots up your phone but it will stop os from running and this can solve your problem.
Method 4) You can use dfu mode – dfu mode is refers to device firmware update this allow you to restore your phone. Dfu mode is use to fix low level issues.