How to fix mouse scroll wheel problem: Hii everyone expecting you all are good, Well today hear in this article m gonna discuss about how you can solve your mouse scroll wheel problem. There are many users there who are facing this issue and they don’t know they can solve this problem if you are looking to purchase a new mouse then just calm down i will help you in solving your mouse scroll wheel problem. Generally users see two type of issue in this first those users who can scroll their mouse but it’s lagging. Second category are those users who can even scroll their mouse their mouse scroller is stucked.
How to fix mouse scroll wheel
Check it in any other device – Sometimes what happens is we think that our mouse has some major issues and that’s why we are facing the problem but it doesn’t have any issue. Sometimes system also crashes and this cause issues so i recommended you check it in any other device as well as.
Check your battery – Those who are using a wireless mouse they can just try it. Go to market and purchase a new battery or if it’s available in your home then it’s good and replace it with the old battery and check again if there will be any problem due to power then this problem will be solved.
Try to clean your mouse – Now you have passed the two above solutions but none of them worked. Well now it’s cleared that there is issue in your mouse. The solution which i suggest you before disassembling the mouse is what if we can fix this issue without opening the mouse. Try it if it works then there is no need to go for solution no.4.
- At first unplug your mouse if you are using a wired system and if you are using a wireless mouse then disconnect it if it’s connected to any system.
- Now take isopropyl alcohol or wd 40 spray, You can’t use water or any other liquid things like this can permanently damage your mouse circuit.
- Now take a cotton cloth and dip it into isopropyl alcohol and rub it in the mouse scroll wheel that way it will not damage it. If you are using wd 40 then you can just directly spray it in your mouse scroll wheel don’t worry it will not damage anything it’s specially made for this purpopse.
- After it wait for sometime and let your mouse to be dry.
- In last when all these steps are done it’s time to check, Check whether your mouse is working fine or not if it’s then it’s good and if it doesn’t and the problem is still there then go for the last solution.
Disassemble your mouse and fix it – Now this will be your last solution this will definatly solve your problem. You have tried all the above solutions but none of them worked for you. Well give a final try to this solution.
- At first unplug your mouse if you are using a wired system and if you are using a wireless mouse then disconnect it if it’s connected to any system
- In the backside of your mouse you will find screws with the help of screwdriver open all of them.
- Now you will find the mouse circuit board take off it, In most of the mouse circuit board is not fixed so you can do it easily.
- Now try to remove the scroll wheel you will see it is placed between two holes.
- Now if you see the scroll wheel was not scrolling then it has chance that it must have jammed between the two holes.
- We have to clean those holes you can use isopropyl alcohol or wd 40 but in this thing you can use a normal brush also and after it you can apply some greece or any machine oil if there is nothing with you then you can use petrol also there is no issue apply it on those two holes.
- Place the scroll wheel again and see if it’s perfectly working or not.
- In last after checking it property reassemble your mouse again and use it as you like.
Expecting everyone of you has successfully solved your problem. Incase if any one of you face any kind of problem while solving your problem then comment below we are active 24*7 for you.
For video help
Howtofixgadgets – How to fix mouse scroll wheel problem