How to fix poco x3 pro network problem:
Every smartphone user wants a good internet connection and a good network we all know. Just like fuel is important to run a car similarly a good network connection is also important to run our smartphone. Incase if it is weak or if it show us any problem then we can just face a thousand of problems. In recent days there are a lot of xiaomi users are there who are facing network related problem in their poco x3 smartphone and they are frustrated about it. Well don’t worry we are here for you, we will help you to solve this problem. Hear below we have written one of the easiest solution of this problem, you can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix poco x3 pro network problem
- At first turn on your smartphone.
- Now go to settings of your smartphone.
- Click on connection & sharing.
- Then click on reset wifi, mobile networks, and bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Enter your smartphone password if it ask.
- Click on ok and you are done.
- Now just restart your smartphone and check whether your problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be completely solved.
I hope now you all have successfully solved your problem and incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after applying this solution also. Then you can just comment below your problem, our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem or you can do is. Check any authorised xiaomi service centre near your locality and check your smartphone there. There maybe any hardware related issue there in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem, so checking the smartphone in authorised service centre is a better idea.