How to fix redmi note 9 pro wifi connection problem:
We all know how important is wifi in our smartphone like in today’s world while using internet we perform and depend more on wifi more then our cellular network internet. Many of is are there also who don’t recharge any internet plains also and we are totally dependent on our smartphone wifi. In our home we use our home broadband and if office we use our office broadband. If our smartphone wifi doesn’t work or if it will show us any problem then people like us can face a lot of problem. Well don’t worry hear below i have written one of the most easiest and simplest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely help you.
How to fix redmi note 9 pro wifi connection
- At first turn on your redmi note 9 pro smartphone.
- Now go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on connection and sharing.
- Scroll down again and click on reset wifi, mobile network and bluetooth.
- Hear click on reset settings.
- Enter your smartphone password.
- Now click on ok.
- Now just restart your smartphone and check whether your problem is solved or not and you will see your problem will be solved.
I hope now you all have solved your wifi problem and incase if anyone is there who is still problem after applying this solution also. Then i recommend you to please do a factory reset in your smartphone this will solve your problem hundred problem and incase if this also fails. Then you can just comment below our team will definitely try our best to help you. If not then you just visit any authorised redmi service near your locality. There maybe any hardware issue in your smartphone so checking the smartphone in authorised service care is a better idea.