Hallo, Dell users! I hope you’re all having a great day. Today, in this article, I will talk about a problem that a lot of users encounter. It doesn’t happen to long-time Dell-customers, but it usually affects people who buy Dell-Laptops recently. We are unable to say, it’s a problem, because we just don’t know the codes, how we can turn on the Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop Backlit Keyboard. Well, it just the game a few seconds, Follow the steps mentioned below and your problem will be solved.
How to turn on backlit keyboard dell inspiron 15 3000
- (Fn) Press and hold the function key of your laptop then Press F10/ F6 ( In some dell laptops it’s F6 and in some, it’s F10 this thing depends on country to country, In some countries its F10 whereas in others it’s F6.
- There will be a symbol of a backlit keyboard also in the F10/ F6 so don’t be confused.
- The combination of (Fn) and F10/ F6 is the control button of your laptop backlit keyboard through it you can control your laptop backlit keyboard, ON/ OFF or Low backlit/ High backlit.
I hope you found this article to be very helpful and that it provided you with the information you needed. If you run into any issues, please leave a comment below, and we’ll do everything in our power to get your issue resolved in under 30 minutes.
- How to fix lenovo laptop preparing automatic repair
- How to bypass keep2share download speed limit using hotspotvpn
- This computer system is protected by a password authentication dell
- Dell hinge problem, dell hinge problem solution
- How to fix screen bleeding on laptop
- How to fix black spots on phone screen
- How to increase screen timeout in redmi
- How to win friends and influence people, Complete PDF for free