Mi 8 black screen problem solution: Are you a xiaomi smartphone user and you are facing black screen problem in your smartphone and you don’t have any idea how you can solve this problem. Well don’t worry we are hear for you we’ve created a step-by-step guide on how you can repair your smartphone black screen problem. So that you can use to smartphone back again normally. What you have to do is just read the article carefully from starting to end and follow all the instructions and steps and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem by your own.
How to fix mi 8 black screen problem
- At first what you have to do is press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume up button for nearly 10 to 20 seconds until you see the xiaomi logo start appearing on your smartphone screen.
- Now when you see the xiaomi logo starts appearing on your smartphone screen release both the buttons.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot you have to wait some some seconds.
- When this will end you will see your problem will be solved.
We hope this article was informative and helpful for you and this has helped you in solving your xiaomi mi 8 smartphone black screen problem. Incase if anyone face any problem then you can just comment below.
- Mi smartphone not turning on problem solution, solution for all mi devices
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
- How to fix redmi note 4 network problem
- Poco m2 pro earpiece not working problem solution
- Poco x2 touch not working problem solution
- How to fix poco f1 speaker problem
- Poco x2 camera not working problem solution
- Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro wifi problem solut