Oneplus 7 pro front camera not working problem solution: Hello oneplus users hope you all are doing great well today hear in this article we are going to discuss about how you can solve your oneplus 7 pro smartphone camera problem. If you are also facing the problem and you are searching solution hear and there bu you didn’t find anything then this article will be helpful for you. Hear in this article i have mentioned how you can solve this problem hear below i have mentioned some easy solutions. You can try them and this will definitely help you.
How to solve oneplus 7 pro front camera not working problem
1. Restart your smartphone
Sometimes some small glitches happens in our smartphone because of it our smartphone face problem in opening the camera. This can be easily solved just by restarting the smartphone.
2. Clear Camera App Cache and Data
- At first turn on your oneplus 7 smartphone.
- After it go to Settings of your smartphone.
- Then click on Apps.
- In All Apps, you can view the full list of existing apps.
- Click on camera app.
- Click on Storage and select Clear cache option after it click on the Clear data and clear the data.
3. Force stop your smartphone camera
Go to Settings of your smartphone > Applications> Three dots on the upper right corner> Show System> Camera> Force Stop/ Storage> Clear cache.
- Mi y2 network problem solution
- Redmi note 4 call ended problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- Redmi note 5 pro stuck on mi logo solution in easy way
- Redmi note 9 pro camera problem, dust problem, video recording problem
- Redmi note 8 pro headphone jack problem solution
Learnhowtofix – Oneplus 7 pro front camera not working problem solution