We all know that how important is a good network for our smartphone without it our smartphone will just struggle in making call or in servicing internet. In recent days there are many poco f1 smartphone users have complained about the poco f1 smartphone network problem in xiaomi website and forum. Most of them are telling that some of them are facing poor network issue and some of them are facing total no network issue even there is good network in their area. Well don’t worry hear in this article we will discuss about both the problems and their solutions.
How to fix it
Things to do before solving this problem
- Restart your smartphone and check again.
- Check whether you have inserted your sim properly or not.
- Make sure you are using a light smartphone case, if you are using any heavy smartphone case which cover all your smartphone then it can create problem. This can block your smartphone from receiving network.
If this trick doesn’t work then i recommend you to follow this, this will definitely solve your problem
- At first go to settings of your poco f1 smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on connection and sharing.
- Click on reset wifi, mobile network and bluetooth.
- Click on reset settings.
- Hear enter your smartphone password if it ask you.
- Now click on ok.
- After you do all these steps simply restart your smartphone and check and and you will see your smartphone network problem will be solved.
I hope this article was helpful for you and you have successfully solved your problem. Incase if any user is there who is still facing the problem after applying this solution also then in this case you can just comment below and our team will definitely try our best to solve your problem.