Poco f1 speaker problem solution: We all know how important is speaker in our smartphone, without it we can’t do anything in our smartphone which is is linked with sound. Imagine you are using your smartphone happy, you are playing games, watching videos or you are in call with someone. In that moment you see your smartphone speaker doesn’t work, what will be your reaction. Well you are not only the user who is facing the speaker problem there are thousands of other smartphones users also who are facing this problem.
Most of the time we face this speaker problem in our smartphone due to water damage. Sometimes when our smartphone comes in contact with water it’s some tiny molecules enter inside our smartphone and sometimes it affects our internal parts also. Hear in this case if the water molecules stucked there in our speaker then it must have blocked our speaker and that’s why we are facing the speaker problem in our poco f1 smartphone. We don’t worry this problem can be solved just by doing some simple tricks. The main thing that we have to do is we have to remove those water molecules from our smartphone speaker after it only our speaker problem will be solved.
How to fix poco f1 speaker problem
- At first turn on your poco f1 smartphone.
- Now go to settings of your poco f1 smartphone.
- Then in the search bar search additional settings and click on it.
- Now scroll down and click on clear speaker.
- Now turn on it for 10 – 20 minutes.
- This beep sound which you are heading is a high frequency sound which is made to clean your smartphone speaker. If your smartphone is water damaged then it will just remove the water from your speaker through this sound and your problem will be solved.
Howtofixgadgets – Poco m2 pro speaker problem solution