Hi there, poco users, and welcome to howtofixgadgets.com, your online repair guide. Recently, I saw some of my customers bring their smartphones with an automatic switch-on/off issue. On Twitter and the POCO official forum, I also saw that people are facing the issue and don’t know how they can solve it.
Well, if I talk about this automatic switch-off problem, then this problem mainly happens because of two reasons. The first reason is because of a software glitch problem, which most of you are facing. The second reason behind this problem is a hardware issue. Issues like battery problems or problems with any smartphone buttons like the power button or volume buttons. Maybe these buttons are physically damaged or water-damaged. If your problem is because of hardware, then you have to check it out at any service center, but if it’s a software problem, Then it can be easily solved. Below, I have given the troubleshooting of this problem. You can try it, and this will definitely help you to solve this problem.
HOW TO FIX IT
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume UP of your smartphone.
- When you see the Main Menu release both of these buttons.
- Select Reboot by pressing the Power button and reboot your smartphone (Don’t worry rebooting the smartphone won’t erase any of your data).
- After reboot when your smartphone in Settings go to Apps> Manage apps.
- Hear search for these two app’s Poco Launche and System Up clear the cache of these two apps.
- If you have downloaded any suspicious app from any unknown site then uninstall it.
- Congratulations now your problem is solved and this will never come back again.