How to fix mi 11x proximity sensor issue: If you are using a xiaomi smartphone and you are facing proximity sensor problem in it and you don’t have any idea what to do and how to solve this problem. If your answer is yes then this article will be very much helpful for you. I suggest you please read this whole article carefully from starting to end and after it you will be easily able to to solve this problem by your own.
How to solve mi 11x proximity sensor problem
- First go to settings of your smartphone.
- After it scroll down and click on system app settings.
- Scroll again and click on call settings.
- Now click on incoming call settings.
- Hear disable the proximity sensor and after it your problem will be solved.
Hope now everyone of you has successfully solved your problem and our website article was helpful for you. If you going to answer me yes then we are really so happy for you and we are proud that our article was helpful for you. Incase if anyone of you is left who is still facing the problem in his/ her smartphone then what you can do is you can just comment below your problem by describing it properly. After it our team will definatly try our best to solve your problem and we will provide you the best solution which will be possible.
- Poco m3 black screen, poco m3 black screen of death problem solution
- Poco x3 poor signal problem solution
- Poco camera problem, how to fix poco smartphone camera problem
- Poco f3 proximity sensor problem solution
- Poco x3 wifi problem solution
- Poco m2 pro earpiece not working problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem
- How to fix redmi y3 front camera not working problem in easy