Are you are using a poco smartphone and you are facing touch problem on it and you don’t have any idea about how you can solve this problem. If your answer is yes then this article will be very much helpful for you. What I suggest read the whole article carefully from starting to end and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem.
How to solve poco x3 pro ghost touch problem
- At first what you have to do is press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume up button for nearly 10 to 20 seconds.
- Continue holding it until you see the poco logo start appearing on your smartphone screen.
- Now when you see the poco logo start appearing on your smartphone release both the buttons the power button and volume up button.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot and after it your problem will be solved.
Now i am expecting everyone of you has successfully solved your poco x2 touch problem through our article. If your answer is yes then we are really happy for you and we are proud that our article was helpful for you. Incase if anyone of you is still facing the same problem after applying the provided solution also. Then hear in this what you can do is you can just comment below your problem in the comment section and after it we will definatly try our best to solve your problem.
- Poco camera problem, how to fix poco smartphone camera problem
- Poco m2 pro earpiece not working problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem
- How to fix redmi y3 front camera not working problem in easy
- Poco f3 proximity sensor problem solution
- How to fix mi 11x proximity sensor issue