How to fix poco f3 network problem:
Network problem is the one of the most irritating people that every smartphone user has faced in his/ her life. Imagine you have to do something like you have to place a important call or you have to text a important message. In that time you see signal problem/ network problem in your smartphone. It can literally irritate any smartphone user.
In recent days there are many users complained about poco f3 network problem. Mostly this problem happens because of two reasons, first because of software problems and second because of hardware problems. In software problem, problems like smartphone ui crash or any software bug and this can be easily solved, here below also i have written it’s solution. In hardware problem, problem like damage in any hardware component. If you are facing the problem because of any software problem then you fix it easily but if there is any hardware problem. Then i recommend you to fix your smartphone in any authorised xiaomi service center near your locality wherever you live.
Well let’s assume there is any software problem, here below i have written one of the most useful and most tested trick. You can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- Turn on your poco f3 smartphone.
- Now after it go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on connection and sharing.
- Click on reset wifi, mobile network and bluetooth.
- Hear click on reset settings.
- Enter your smartphone password.
- Now click on ok.
- Now just restart your smartphone and check your network problem again and you will see your problem will be solved.
Hope now you have solved your problem and incase if you face any problem then you can just comment below we will definitely help you in solving your problem.