Poco f3 auto restart problem solution: Are you a poco smartphone user and you are facing issue in your poco smartphone and don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you we will help you in solving your problem. What you have to do is you just have to read the whole article properly from starting to end and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem. Follow the the steps mentioned below step by step and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem by your own.
How to fix it
- At first what you have to do is press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume down button for nearly 10 to 15 seconds.
- After it when you will see poco logo start appearing on your smartphone screen at that time what you have to do is release both of these buttons the power button and volume down button.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot it will take sometime but after it your problem will be solved completely.
Now we hope this article was informative for you and you have successfully solved your problem through this article. If we are going to answer me yes then congratulations to you and incase if anyone of you is still facing the problem after applying the solution also then hear in this case what you can do is you can just comment below your problem and after it your problem will be easily solved.
- Poco x3 speaker problem solution
- Poco m2 4g network problem solution
- Poco camera problem, how to fix poco smartphone camera problem
- Poco m2 pro earpiece not working problem solution
- Poco x2 touch not working problem solution
- How to fix poco f1 speaker problem
- Poco x2 camera not working problem solution