Poco reboot problem solution: Hi there to all my Poco smartphone user friends. I expect you all to be good. In this article, we will discuss how you can solve your Poco reboot problem easily. Well, if I talk about the reboot problem, then there are two reasons why this problem happens. The first reason behind the problem is hardware problems like water damage, battery problems, or any fault in the motherboard. The second reason behind the problem is software issues. It can be like any bug or system-UI problem.
If the problem is there because of any hardware problem, then we can’t do anything. For this, I recommend you visit any service centre near your locality. But most of the time, it’s just a simple software problem that is irritating you. You can solve it easily. I have provided some easy solutions to solve it. Follow it; this will definitely help you.
Poco reboot problem solution
If you are facing the problem in boot mode and can’t able to use your device.
- Press and hold Power up key + Volume UP key.
- When you see the Poco logo appearing on your screen release both of these buttons/ If it automatically reboot then it’s good and if you see Main Menu screen then there select Reboot.
- After it your smartphone will perform a force reboot it will take some time when it will be completed your problem will be solved.
- After you do it simple go to your smartphone Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Apps.
- Select Manage Apps.
- Search for Poco launcer and clear the cache and data of the app ( Don’t worry it will not erase anything.
- Now you are all done your problem is successfully solved.