Poco x3 pro reboot problem solution: You are working on your smartphone comfortably and suddenly what you saw is your smartphone turn off itself and it restart automatically. You ignore it and you are back on your work but this time the same problem happens again this time you are scare. You be like what happen to my smartphone it was working properly suddenly what happen is it a motherboard problem. Not only you this can scare any smartphone user who is going through this situation.
Well if you are asking me is it a hardware issue or not then there my answer will be. It maybe or maybe not in some cases it is because of hardware problems like water damage or any fault in motherboard. But in most of the cases what i saw is this problem mainly happens because of software issues. Well don’t worry hear below i am giving you some troubleshooting’s you can try them and this will help you in solving your problem.
How to fix poco x3 pro reboot problem
Reboot your smartphone
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume up for 10 to 20 seconds.
- When you see the poco logo start appearing on your smartphone screen at that time release both the buttons.
- Now your smartphone will perform force reboot when this will end check whether your problem is solved or not.
Update your smartphone
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and select Passwords & security.
- Hear select Privacy.
- Then select Security update.
- Now hear if you see any update there then update it to the latest.
Check for suspicious app
This thing i have seen in many smartphones, Users just try to look fault in the smartphone but in the end user just get tired and irritated. In this, This is the problem sometimes we download some third part app without investigation and reading the reviews. We give our smartphone access to that suspicious app what the app do is it just corrupt our smartphone ui. To fix it what you have to do is find out that app and delete it this will solve your problem.
Factory reset your smartphone
Sometimes what happen is the suspicious app/ file is very difficult to find eg if you have download a movie from any unknown site. What happen there is with the movie by mistakenly you download a bug app also which is totally unknown to you but it is installed in your system. These third party websites will make you download a app in such a way that even you don’t know that you have installed the app. These app/ file are mostly hidden such a way that it’s very difficult to find them out. The best way to solve this problem is factory reset.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Additional settings.
- Select Backup & reset.
- Then select Erase all data (factory reset).
- In last select All files on the phone.