If you are a samsung s21 user who is experiencing call quality issue like call drop, poor sound quality and volte not working issues like this. I know it’s really frustrating for your imagine you are in a important call and suddenly the call ended itself or suddenly the caller/ receiver voice because too low that you can’t even hear it. I know how frustrating it can be. It’s not only you who is facing these type issues in his/ her samsung device. In forums like reddit also i saw many people are discussing about this problem and they are looking for a perfect solution of this problem.
“I am experiencing the same call issues after the update on my S21 Ultra. I contacted Verizon and their recommendation was to go into settings and “reset all settings” under general management. If that didn’t work they said to try a full factory reset. Seems a little extreme, but the constant dead air is very frustrating. I also made sure that my wifi calling was turned on, but I still have issues in the house. My wife, a travel agent, is on the phone all day and has the same issues with her S20. Is there a way to revert to the previous version?.”
There are many such true of users are there, Well don’t worry we are here to fix your device. Hear below we have provided some troubleshooting solutions which you can try to solve this problem they will be definatly so helpful for you.
HOW TO FIX SAMSUNG S21 CALL QUALITY ISSUE
RESTART YOUR SMARTPHONE
Now let’s go with the very first and basic solution, Try to restart your device it’s very simple but if there will be small issue like any glitch or something then it can be easily solved just by a simple restart.
REBOOT YOUR SMARTPHONE
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume down.
- When you see your smartphone screen disappear at that time release both of these buttons the power button and volume down button both.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot it will take some time and your smartphone will restart and after it your problem will be solved.
UPDATE YOUR SMARTPHONE
If there will be any buggy system update from samsung side like any unstable update which is causing the problem. Then in this case check for update if you got a new update then quickly update it to the latest version. Sometimes companies also do mistakes and it’s not only the case of samsung we see buggy update from other brands as-well as. Companies fix all these bugs in there future software update so i recommend you to update your device.
- Open Settings.
- Search for Software update in the search bar and click on it.
- Now if you see any new update there click on Download and install.
RESET NETWORK SETTINGS OF YOUR SMARTPHONE
- Open Settings.
- Click on general management.
- Now select reset.
- Then select reset network settings.
- Click on reset settings, Then reset it to conform.
- Oneplus update issue, oneplus green line issue SOLUTION
- Oneplus 6t camera not working problem solution
- Flickering screen samsung smartphone solution
- Samsung s21 black screen but vibrates problem solution
Howtofixgadgets – Samsung s21 call quality issues, HOW TO FIX